Monday, June 15, 2009

Appreciating Life


Hey world!
First, I want to send a big THANK YOU hug out to everyone who wrote, texted, called, and came to visit me. I really appreciate it. Really.
So for those who haven't heard the story, I was in a pretty bad hit and run car accident Sunday night on Sherrif rd. I was driving home from my bestfriends house when a black SUV coming towards me, crossed into my lane. I tried to swing around and avoid the truck but it was too late. The SUV hit me head on and my car flipped serveral times until landing in a ditch. The truck never stopped.

To look at my car, you would never think I survived that accident. BUT I did and I can't even put into words how greatful I am.
I'm walking away from this accident with a few minor injuries, knowing that God has a plan for my life, otherwise it would have been over.

Live everyday like it's your last. LOVE and appreciate your loved ones, just as they love and appreciate you. Thanks for caring everyone.

Ra
(LOOKIN ROUGH RIGHT NOW I KNOW LOL)
pic courtesy of G*two!