Thursday, June 25, 2009

1 of my favorite Mike clips


James Brown invites young and shy MJ on stage and Mike gets busy 1 time! then invites Prince on stage


Man. if you know me you know i absolutely LOVE Michael Jackson. From the Mike CD's and DVD's lined on the shelf in my bedroom, to my pre-show ritual of listening to Mike before every show, to the glove on my right hand that I have ALWAYS performed in. He insprires everything about entertainment, music, and style for me. The energy, the passion, the humanitarian, the hero, the idol. My idol man. TONIGHT, I CELEBRATE THE LIFE OF MICHAEL JACKSON.





JO JACKSON ENCOUNTER!
A funny story that I have probably told too many times is...about 3 years ago when I was working at Reagan National Airport, I saw Jo Jackson and thought he was an uncle of mine lol.
I was rushing to leave work so I grabbed Jo's bags and assisted them thru the xray machine (i was the person who pushed the bags on the xray belt thru the machine lol).....So i rushed his bags and hurried past the long line of people but stopped and looked back at Jo Jackson thinking "damn he looks familiar. I think that's Uncle Sunny's brother from courtlyn VA!" but I wasn't sure so I continues to stare but didn't say anything. When I got on the train heading home, a co-worker of mines texted me saying Jo Jackson had just came thru our checkpoint post lol. I then realized why he looked so familar and burst out laughing.......Not that I would have had much to say to him anyway, but just the fact that I actually walked past Jo Jackson and didn't realize who he was cracked me up.

I'll definitely keeping his family in my prayers.


I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE 1 OF THE KIDS IN THIS VIDEO, HAHA