Monday, March 23, 2009

MESSAGE FROM RA


Hey!

So I just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU to everyone who's been supporting me thus far. Every musician has her/his reasons for treading this road to stardom, I can only speak for myself by saying, I honestly do this for the love of music. This past year has been world changing for me, both personally and professionally. March of last year was a completely different RAtheMC and Rashea. I've grown and learned a lot about people in general, as well as myself. This industry can either make you or break you. I've already came close to breaking and I'm no where near where I'd like to be in my career yet. However, I'm motivated everyday to write another verse because my supporters make me feel like I matter.

So...

Thanks to every fan who downloaded a song, to every DJ who span my records, to every promoter who booked me for a show, to every artist who reached out for a feature as well as those who lent features, to every blogger that blogged the kid, to every producer that sent a beat, to every clothing line that sent free stuff! THANK YOU

& of course thanks to Strange Music!

we're about to turn it up a notch!