Saturday, January 3, 2009

MESSAGE FROM RA!!!!

Hey world!
Recently a lot of folks have been reaching out to me for features, favors, and more.I've had the time to respond to some and others I haven't gotten around to yet. PLEASE don't take it personal (to the people who send the "oh so you don't have time for the little people huh?" emails and such). I'M A LITTLE PERSON! I appreciate all the producers who send beats and all the artist who send tracks for features but please understand that I have my own projects to focus on and sometimes doing other things can be a harmful distraction.

Features will get done and beats from producers will get recorded as time allows. As a new artist, my priority is to get established and secure my sound. Its hard to do that when I'm constantly recording features for other stuff. BUT I love colloborating so please just bare with me.

FOR FEATURES or BEAT SUBMISSIONS contact Judah (judah@judahbeats.com)