Saturday, September 27, 2008

Take the good with the Bad


Ok, so like all artist on the come up, I've been surfing the net reading reviews on different blogs and comments and what not. I am really surprised at the amount of hate I receive. I'm confident enough in my talent to let it roll off my back, most of the time. But it's really unfortunate that some of yall are so busy looking for something negative to say that you can't appreciate the music (and I say yall cause it's some of the same folks I see in the city who show me love to my face and run and hate behind the computer.)
Let me be, dag.

"I'm D.C's daughter/ I love my supporters.........I need my haters like water/ I'm thirsty! And I've been grinding for 9 years I'm early"

I might be new to some of yall, I might even be new to D.C, but I'm not new to this. Jersey knows that, NYC knows that, ATL knows that, London knows that, and now I'm bringing it home where it should be............Bammas about to make me go back to my battle days boyy.....


woosah ra woosah