Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm sorry but it has to be said.....


I'm about to create a "YOU BETTER DON'T" LIST........YESSSS "YOU BETTER DON'T"

ITEM #1:
If your an aspiring artist of any kind, rapper, singer, producer, blah blah blah you can't wear fake me outs. It's just wrong. If the real deal isn't affordable, switch the game up and create a new style. Wear something different. Don't downgrade to make up for it. 

I witnessed these fake foamadome's twice in 1 day. The first time I was slipping because I didn't notice all the obvious unofficial details. The 2nd time I spotted them from a mile away.

I mean, it's just my personal opinion but artist should exempt themselves from fake me outs. You can't be a style icon with a fraudulent style :))

-
cause I be damn if you catch me in some air wacks lol